Link-Belt LS118 Crawler/Dragline Crane – PRICE REDUCED!Listing Categories: Cranes
Year Built: 1981
Dimensions: 80' Tubular Boom
Engine: GM Diesel 6:71
Located in Louisiana. S/N 9LV5709. 1981 Link-Belt LS118 Crawler Crane. Triple drum w/PLL on 2 drums, fairlead, 80′ tubular boom, independent swing and travel, excellent cond. 6:71 GM Diesel. Key sheet available upon request. Boom blasted and recoated. Cab removed, crane rebuilt, blasted, primed and painted 2016.
List of Repairs Performed: LS-118 Link Belt 60-Ton Crane. Serial #: 9LV20396
- Fabricate, Blast Prime and Paint New Crane Cab.
- Repair, Blast Prime and Paint Book Section, OSHA Certified.
- New Safety Glass in Operator’s Cab.
- Inspected, Tested and Tagged Boom Pendant Lines.
- Drain and Flush Fuel Tank.
- New Fuel Pump with New Fuel Lines.
- New Water Pump.
- New 6-71 Blower for Main Engine.
- New Gear Drive Oil Pump.
- New Boom Clutch.
- Replaced worn Clutch Shoes and Brakes, as Needed.
- Rebuilt Hydraulic Cylinders, as Needed.
- Rebuilt Boom Kick-Out Control.
- New Main Boom Cable.
- New Gauges, Wiring and Throttle Cables.
- New Safety Decals.
- Service Engine and All Fluids.
**Current Annual Crane Certification Decal, Expires March, 22, 2017**